23 May Guidelines for Abstracts
Please make sure to include the following information (in the given order) in your abstract:
- The title of your paper: The words in the title should be initially capitalized and their number should not exceed 14.
- Author name(s), affiliation(s) and email ID(s)
- Body of the abstract: Body of the abstract should not exceed 350 words, covering the following: Background/Introduction, Problem,
- Research objective/purpose/question,
- Methodology [design/approach/instruments/procedure],
- Results/findings/conclusions, and Implications/beneficiaries.
All paragraphs should be left- and right-justified with font Times New Roman, font size 12 and the line spacing 1.5keywords:
Their number should not exceed 6
References: Minimum 2 references are required and the maximum limit is 5. The APA citation style should be followed preferably.
The abstracts not conforming to the above guidelines may not be considered for review. Students and young scholars who have just started or in the middle of their thesis/research work are encouraged to submit abstracts mentioning their ideas and progress. There is a good chance for such submissions to be accepted for poster presentation.